optical flares after effects, Hi guys welcome to the gxfreee.com website this post discusses optical flares after effects preset 1 and 2 free downloads, it’s possible to same time 1 and 2 free download We’ve been actively working on a new volume of advanced after effects lens flare plugin presets for Optical Flares and the new product is finally complete. The PRO PRESETS 2 pack includes 50 all-new presets, training videos and even AE Project files to jump-start your creativity.
January is actually the 3rd year anniversary of Video Copilot Optical Flares and we wanted to show you more amazing possibilities with this powerful Plug-in. This new pack will reignite your projects with a variety of stunning anamorphic, and stylized presets. Each preset features complex objects with dynamic triggers and many are based on real flares from high-end camera lenses.
There will be many new surprises this year and trust me when I say, “We’re not messing around!”
Optical Flares After Effects pro Free Download
Optical Flares After Effects is a plug-in for designing and animating realistic lens flares in After Effects. Stories
Featuring Optical Flares After Effects
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 Bit color support
How to Install Optical Flares After Effects
- For the Pro Presets pack, find the extracted folder called “Pro Presets”.
- For the Pro Presets 2 pack: Open the “VC_Pro_Presets” folder that you extracted in Step One. Inside will be the “Pro Presets 2” folder.
- Drag the “Pro Presets” or “Pro Presets 2” folder directly into your Lens Flares folder.
- Here is an example path:
- C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe After Effects CS6Support FilesPlug-in optical FlaresOptical
- Flares PresetsLens Flares
- Installation is complete! – Continue below to Step Three for how to open the Pro
- Presets using the Optical Flares Plug-in inside of Adobe After Effects.
- Restart After Effects.
- Once inside of After Effects, create a new composition, new solid, and then open the
- Optical Flares plug-in (Go to the Effects menu—VideoCopilot—Optical Flares)
- Click on the “Options” button in the Optical Flares control panel to open the Optical
- Flares interface.
- From within the Optical Flares interface, you will be able to view and use the Pro Presets
- and Pro Presets 2. They are located under the PRESET BROWSER
Build, Edit and Customize Lens Flares with amazing speed and simplicity
Custom Interface from inside After Effects
Interface Features of Optical Flares After Effects
• 12 unique Lens Objects
• 50 custom Lens Objects
• Large Pop-Out Preview window
• Rename, & Rearrange Objects
• Show BG in Preview Window
• Integrated Copy & Paste
• Duplicate Objects & Undo/Redo
• 60 Built-in Presets (included)
• Real Lens Inspired Presets
• Share & Swap Presets
• Save All Settings in One Place
• Save & Reuse Individual Objects
• Expand and Build New Presets
USING OPTICAL FLARES After Effects
Illuminate your Possibilities
• 3D Animation
• Motion Graphics
• Music Videos
• Graphic Transitions
• Special Effects
• Combine with Particle Effects
Optical Flares After Effects Uses:
• Add final touches to Motion Graphics
• Simulate Concert or Stadium Lighting
• Fake Volumetric Lighting
• Help Blend 3D Animations
• Build a virtual Light Array for Music Videos
• Add Realism to your Virtual Sets
• Add Flares to Live Action Footage
• Simulate Visible Atmosphere with Lighting
• Simulate Bright Lights in your scene
• Draw focus to a product or graphic
• Accentuate Highlights or contours
PRO PRESETS ADD-ON
Powerful Preset Pack for Optical Flares (optional)
Add More Flare!
The Pro Presets is a collection of 50 detailed high-end flares set up with shimmer animation, edge flare-ups and more.
This collection offers greater versatility to the 60 built-in presets as well as providing creative ideas and usage of elements
Also, each object can be saved and combined with your other lens flare presets.
The most powerful Lens Flare tool in the world!
3D LENS FLARES
Optical Flares will automatically calculate size and intensity based on your 3D Lights.
• Generate lens flares from AE 3D lights
• Works with lights exported from your 3D applications
• Create multiple flares with 1 instance of Optical Flares
• Choose to render Flares for specific lights only
Add realism with lens artifacts from actual photographic elements to create the most genuine lens flares ever seen!
• Over 25 built-in textures to choose from
• Use custom layers from your project in a flare
• Auto-rotate textures towards light for realistic movement
• Custom layers can be still or animated
Static lens objects come to life with dynamic triggering to create natural animations without keyframes!
• Recreate organic animation with several trigger types
• Create a flash of light as your flare exits the frame
• Iris elements change size as they drift away
• Trigger area can be previewed for precise animations
3D Lens Flare Creation Studio
Simulate dust & scratches on your lens that becomes visible by the light source. Includes 12 HD lens textures or use your own.
Obscure layers by alpha or luminance to simulate the light source going behind objects in the foreground. Works with 2D & 3D layers!
Generate a lens flare from bright spots in your video such as a particle system or matte layer. Control resolution and threshold.
Animate lens flares along the contour of complex shapes with ease. Great for detailed shapes that would require extra key framing.
Add smooth flowing shimmer to elements with self-propelling animation. Simply set the amount and speed of the animation. -No Keyframes!
Simulate realistic color bleeding around the outside of the lens. This effect also helps make the lens flares look more organic & natural.
Make lights appear more energetic with random light flickering featuring a unique seed for each light source. Choose from smooth or Twitchy.
32 Bit & GPU Ready
Optical Flares renders up to 32 bpc offering high color fidelity as well as enhanced speed with Graphics card acceleration.
Flexible Core Objects
Build stunning lens flares with the use of 12 powerful core objects. These elements offer unmatched flexibility with detailed control settings.
Control the position of each object with distance, offset and custom translation. These features are essentials to building anamorphic elements.
Learn Optical Flare with fun projects
Light up the Night!
Optical Flares includes over 90 minutes of After Effects training by Andrew Kramer.
Learn to use Optical Flares with several real world examples and in-depth information on building complex after effects lens flare plugin presets from scratch.
The tutorial include building a wall of lights, constructing a bright concert scene and tutorials that teach you how to combine Optical Flares with live action footage.
Tutorials include footage and images required to complete the lessons with After Effects.
The Creative Lens Flare Studio
Visual Preset Browser
Load Presets with 1-click and try out many looks for your project. You can add to or remove elements to get the perfect look. Experimentation is encouraged!
Optical Flares is designed to provide instant visual feedback when editing a after effects lens flare plugin and when loading presets. You can even combine multiple presets to create the ultimate Lens Flare that would be so bright that it would have a lens flare too!
Organize and Manage Optical Flares After Effects
Make as many lafter effects lens flare plugin presets as you want and easily save and organize them into sub-folders for quick retrieval.
Mac & PC Compatible
Mac* (Intel only) & PC Compatible
After Effects CS5 and up
*Mac OSX 10.6+ required for OF Version 1.3.3 minimum of CS3
Video Card GPU Support (optional):
Optical Flares does not require a special graphics card to render but you can increase render performance with better cards.
NOTE: Other graphics cards may be supported but speed improvements may not be as great. GPU Compatibility may vary on Mac converted Nvidia Cards, since updated drivers are not available from Nvidia.