Optical flares pro presets
Optical flares pro presets 1 and 2 free downloads, UPDATE: Pro Presets 2, Now available!
Hi guys welcome to gxfreee.com website this post discusses optical flares pro presets 1 and 2 free downloads, it’s possible to same time 1 and 2 free download
We’ve been actively working on a new volume of advanced Lens Flare presets for Optical Flares and the new product is finally complete. The PRO PRESETS 2 pack includes 50 all-new presets, training videos and even AE Project files to jump-start your creativity.
January is actually the one year anniversary for Optical Flares and we wanted to show you more amazing possibilities with this powerful Plug-in. This new pack will reignite your projects with a variety of stunning anamorphic, and stylized presets. Each preset features complex objects with dynamic triggers and many are based on real flares from high-end camera lenses.
There will be many new surprises this year and trust me when I say, “We’re not messing around!”
- 3D Lens Flares with AE Lights
- Intuitive Design Interface
- Live Visual Preset Library
- Real Texture Support
- Dynamic Triggering Animations
- Chromatic Aberration
- Up to 32 Bit color support
How to Install
- For the Pro Presets pack, find the extracted folder called “Pro Presets”.
- For the Pro Presets 2 pack: Open the “VC_Pro_Presets” folder that you extracted in Step One. Inside will be the “Pro Presets 2” folder.
- Drag the “Pro Presets” or “Pro Presets 2” folder directly into your Lens Flares folder.
- Here is an example path:
- C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe After Effects CS6Support FilesPlug-in optical FlaresOptical
- Flares PresetsLens Flares
- Installation is complete! – Continue below to Step Three for how to open the Pro
- Presets using the Optical Flares Plug-in inside of Adobe After Effects.
- Restart After Effects.
- Once inside of After Effects, create a new composition, new solid, and then open the
- Optical Flares plug-in (Go to the Effects menu—VideoCopilot—Optical Flares)
- Click on the “Options” button in the Optical Flares control panel to open the Optical
- Flares interface.
- From within the Optical Flares interface, you will be able to view and use the Pro Presets
- and Pro Presets 2. They are located under the PRESET BROWSER
Wait a Second download link open
Your CONTENT- is Now Loaded
Wait Here for excellent Thing