Hello, welcome back to The Gxfreee Blog. Now we are going to learn about What is DigiLocker and how to use it. This blog is Explain What DigiLocker. Do you know this? DigiLocker is an Indian Government Cloud Storage very safe and downloads your all certificate.
Who wants to lose or damage essential documents such as a driving license, voter ID card, or educational certificates? Now keep such records safe inside your home and carry easy e-copies to your phone using the DigiLocker mobile app.
What is DigiLocker
Available on both websites and mobile apps, DigiLocker is a digital locker to store all your documents. DigiLocker, which is linked to both the Aadhaar card and cell phone numbers, eliminates physical copies as part of the government’s Digital India drive as all data are stored in the cloud.
Upload scanned copies of your documents (PDF, JPEG, or PNG format) and accessed them wherever you want. You can e-sign these uploaded documents, which will work like a self-attested body copy.
On the other hand, the CBSE has been able to take up the work of the government. Companies like the Registrar’s Office or Income Tax Department can directly forward electronic copies of documents and certificates to your electronic lockers.
DigiLocker registered companies include:
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Income Tax Department.
- Various school boards, including CBSE.
- Departments of various state and central government ministries.
According to recent statistics, DigiLocker has 1.35 crore users; people use it for PAN cards, mark sheets, caste certificates, birth certificates, ration cards, etc.
How to use DigiLocker
- Go to the DigiLocker website or download the DigiLocker app on your smartphone. Using your Aadhaar number and mobile number, you can create a user ID using an OTP.
- If some companies upload editing your e-documents, you can view them on your account. You can also upload your documents and e-sign them.
- You will have the facility to share documents with others by sharing an e-document link.
Conclusion: How did you like this article on What is DigiLocker? and how to use it. You should tell me by the comment in the comment box below. Or, if you would like to give us some advice, you can share your opinions in the comment box below.